This workshop will focus on integrating UAVs into 5G-and-beyond cellular systems, to both unlock the full potential of UAVs and create new business opportunities for the cellular industry. This workshop will consider cellular-connected UAV communications, UAV-assisted terrestrial communications, and UAV-to-UAV communications, which are all complementary and have received significant interest from industry and academia.
“UAV-to-UAV Communications in Cellular Networks”
Adrian Garcia-Rodriguez, Nokia Bell Labs, Ireland
“The Next Steps towards a Connected Sky with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”
Xingqin Lin, Ericsson Silicon Valley, U.S.A.
“Tethered UAVs: Potential, Challenges, and Applications”
M. Slim Alouini, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- “Energy Efficient Altitude Optimization of an Aerial Access Point” Nithin Babu; Konstantinos Ntougias; Constantinos B. Papadias; Petar Popovski
- “A Deep Learning Approach for LOS/NLOS Identification via PRACH in UAV-assisted Public Safety Networks” Davide Scazzoli; Maurizio Magarini; Luca Reggiani; Yannick Le Moullec; Mahtab Alam
- “Unmanned Aerial Base Stations for NB-IoT: Trajectory Design and Performance Analysis” Silvia Mignardi; Konstantin Mikhaylov; Valentina Cacchiani; Roberto Verdone; Chiara Buratti
- “Virtual Multiantenna Array for Estimating the DOA of a Transmitter in UAV-assisted Networks” Jianqiao Cheng; Ke Guan; François Quitin
- “UAV Trajectory Design and Bandwidth Allocation for Coverage Maximization with Energy and Time Constraints” Xiaoye Jing; Christos Masouros
- Giovanni Geraci, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorenzo Galati Giordano, Nokia Bell Labs, Ireland, email@example.com